Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cristina Shoots Cristina

An Impromptu Collaborative Photo Shoot or Cristina Shoots Cristina.

So about two weeks ago my friend Cristina Hoffmann and I were hanging out in my apartment, waiting around to go to a party later that night. We were getting ready to go and Cristina decided she wanted to spike her hair into a mohawk. We both kind of looked at each other and said "we should totally shoot this!" So we did the hair and did some small costume adjustments and ran outside and shot in the dark down the street in front of a closed storefront. We had a blast just shooting and trying out new things. I was using my Sigma 24-70mm with the 580ex ii and later I switched to the Sigma 10-20mm. I think we got some awesome shots. Here are some of the best ones.

Check out Cristina's site www.composeproductions.com  She's an awesomely talented photographer in her own right. One of my best friends too :)







This one is my favorite, it also looks great in B&W but I do like the color on her tattoo.





















 I kind of like these two as a diptych