Monday, January 17, 2011

New electronics and fun art stuff


Hey so I got some mega cool xmas gifts. A new digital SLR and a nifty scanner. Now I can make new things and takes images of them!! Today I've been playing with my new toys, here's some older work that I've scanned.

Also later this week I'll be going on a mini break to San Fransisco and I plan on taking a on of pics with my new camera, so watch out for new material!

I also plan on scanning a bunch of my negatives (as soon as I find them) an uploading some more of my photo work to this blog.


"Venice" Mezzotint using aquatint process. Done in my semester abroad in Florence


Pencil sketch done at the Musee d'Orsay


Model sketch. Red conte crayon



Scene from the Canterbury Tales. Pen on paper


Scene from the Canterbury Tales. Pen on paper